quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Reasons Why I Love Winter


  Last week was all rainy and cold and I just love this so much but so really much that I booked some time to picture just a bit of this.
This photos is looking almost the same but it was on purpose 'cause it was to be a serie of photos that I'll call "Reasons Why I Love Winter". I'm planning to post a lot of this serie during all this winter. I had posted some pictures on my Instagram with this phrase all the week and I'm pretty sure I'll be posting things like that until the cold weather gone so in the end of all the posts of this serie it'll have the photos of Instagram with this phrase. And it would be really nice if you follow this here and on Instagram so... Haha :)

  Semana passada foi toda chuvosa e fria e eu apenas amo isso tanto mas tanto que eu reservei um tempinho pra retratar só um pouco disso.
Essas fotos ficaram muito iguais umas as outras mas isso foi de propósito porque é pra ser uma série de fotos que vou chamar de "Reasons Why I Love Winter" (razões pelas quais eu amo o inverno). Estou planejando postar bastante dessa série durante todo esse inverno. Estive postando algumas fotos no meu Instagram com essa frase nessa semana e tenho certeza que continuarei postando até o frio ir embora, então em todos os finais de posts dessa série terá minhas fotos do Instagram com essa frase. E seria bem legal se você acompanhasse por lá e por aqui então... Haha :)


this mug was my favorite and it brokes after this I took this pictures and ):
essa caneca era minha favorita e quebrou depois que tirei essas fotos e ):  
 




Instagram:

1 2 3


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário