segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013

Weekend Clothes


  So, I know the last two posts was about weekend clothes and that I didn't post this last week, but it's for something related to: free time. This have been really rare recently and I have enjoyed it for other things than photograph. But this will change these weeks! Seriously!

  Então, eu sei que os últimos dois posts foi de "Weekend Clothes" e que não postei isso da semana passada, mas é por algo relacionado a: tempo livre. Isso tem sido bem raro ultimamente e eu estou aproveitando isso pra fazer outras coisas além de fotografar. Mas isso irá mudar nessas semanas! Sério!


   Saturday (June 29th) | Sábado (29 de Junho):
 Went lunch with my grandparents, mother and brother. 
 Fui almoçar com meus avós, mãe e irmão.




tights | meia-calça 


    Sunday (June 30th) | Domingo (30 de Junho):

  Went to the movie teather with my friend, her sister and my brother.
  Fui no cinema com a minha amiga, sua irmã e meu irmão.





The thighs I wore was a polka tight, I didn't like the pictures I took of it so that's why it's not here.
A meia-calça que usei era de bolinhas, não gostei das fotos que tirei então por isso não está aqui.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário