domingo, 31 de março de 2013

Easter


  So happened that this Easter wasn't what I though it would be (it was with less photographic things, but  LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate, what it's good anyway) so I have less picture that I though I would have to post here. Anyway, this post will be divided in two parts (two different days - thursday and sunday) and it'll show just a little bit of how my Easter was.

  Então aconteceu que essa Páscoa não foi muito bem o que eu esperava (foi menos fotogênica do que eu esperava mas teve MUITOS E MUITOS chocolates, então foi boa do mesmo jeito) então eu tenho menos fotos do que eu esperava ter pra postar aqui. Enfim, esse post será divida em duas partes (dois dias diferentes - quinta e domingo) e vai mostrar muito pouco de como minha Páscoa foi.

Day I. Paiting Eggs (03/28)
Dia I. Pintando Ovos (28/03)


   

Day II. Happy Easter! (03/31)
Dia II. Feliz Páscoa! (31/03)


 
 
 
 
 

All my chocolate eggs with the name of who give to me (the Ferrero Rocher was from the "Easter Bunny" as my parents says).
Todos meus ovos com os nomes de quem eu ganhei (o Ferrero Rocher foi o oficial "ovo de páscoa" (ou como meus pais chamam, o que o coelhinho trouxe)



Happy Easter!
Feliz Páscoa!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário