domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

New in family: Fujica 35 Auto-M


  This saturday I went to a "street fair" with my grandma, grandpa and their friends. I was just walking around and I saw a men that sells old things and, of course, I was enchanted to his old cameras. So I bought this cute thing for R$120 (less than $60).

  Esse sábado fui numa feirinha hippie com a minha vó, vô e seus amigos. Estava andando até que vi a barraquinha de um homem que vendia antiguidades e, claro, fiquei encantada com as cameras antigas dele. Então comprei essa gracinha por R$120.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


  It's a Fujica 35 Auto-M from the japanese Fujifilm. And googling it later I found that it is from the year 1962, the same year that Beatles released their first single (Love Me Do) so I decided to call it "Love Me Do" (I give name to my cameras but I rarely call them with this name, I usually call them with their brands. But...). 
  It use a 35mm film and came with the lens Fujinon-R 1:28 f-4,7cm (I don't know if you can take off the lens, 'cause I tried to and I can't) and a camera bag in leather (I think it's the original one).
  I'll buy a film this week to see if everything is alright and propably it'll be developed until the end of the month, so it'll be posted here when this happen.

  É uma Fujica 35 Auto-M da japonesa Fujifilm. Procurando no google depois descobri que ela é do ano 1962, o mesmo ano que os Beatles lançaram seu primeiro single (Love Me Do) então decidi chamá-la de "Love Me Do" (dou nome pras minhas cameras mas na verdade eu só as chamo pela marca, raramente pelo nome que dei. Mas...).
  Usa filme de 35mm e veio com uma lente Fujinon-R 1:28 f-4,7cm (não sei se dá pra tirar essa lente, porque eu tentei e não consegui) e uma bolsa pra camera de couro (que acho que é a original).
  Vou comprar um filme essa semana pra ver se está tudo certo com ela e provavelmente estará revelado até o fim do mês, então será postado aqui quando isso acontecer.


The whole family on Instagram: Misha (Zenit), Haruki (Nikon) and Love Me Do (Fujica)
A família toda no Instagram: Misha (Zenit), Haruki (Nikon) e Love Me Do (Fujica)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário